Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wow, I cannot believe Christmas has come and gone. I love Christmas, it is my favorite time of year. It's the time of year that you get to live out all of your childhood memories with your own children. Beginning December 1st, the kids start asking how many more days until Santa comes, we get to decorate our homes, and watch our kids faces just light right up. We get together as families, and create new memories, I just love the Holidays. We had an awesome Christmas and hope all of you did to.



I asked Riley if he wanted to run to the store with me really fast, I needed to get the last few things on my Christmas list. If you want to take any of the kids shopping, Riley is the one you want to take. He is always just along for the ride. Riley did really great for the first 45 minutes of shopping, and then I think he had enough. The next thing I noticed, Riley zonked out on the bottom of the cart. I was lucky, I had my camera in my purse which I normally do not.

No comments: