Tuesday, November 25, 2008

O, No it's not over.
The next day, Riley was at school, and i had to use the bathroom. So i turned on Barney, thinking that it would keep her occupied for the 2 minutes, that i would not have my eye's on her. Well, as i opened the bathroom door, i herd this cute little voice saying "look mom", I walked into the kitchen and this is what i found.

( Brinlee, having some fun with the eggs in the fridge.)

I must say, i got a good laugh at that one. That's one my boy's definitely never tried. I sat there later on with Brinlee on my lap, she looked at me and said ma-ma, with a big smile on her face, and i thought, how boring my life would be if i did not get to wake up every day, and see those three little kids, and wonder what story's am i going to have today.



No comments: