Monday, November 10, 2008





This year for Halloween Brian and I decided to get the kids costumes early so they where not so picked over. I hung the costumes up in the closet,and every once in a while, I would catch Riley just standing there staring at his costume. He would ask me ever day "mom, is this the day I get to wear my costume". Kyson, was so excited this year. Last year he wanted to be Optimise Prime from the movie transformers. But last year you could not get the costume anywhere. They where no where to be found. So I was determined to get it this year. Riley was Spider man last year, so we asked him what he wanted to be this year, and he said a fire truck. Well a fire truck is not the easiest costume to find, so he decided on "Black Venom" the bad spider man. When you would asked Riley what his costume was, he would tell everyone that he was an angel. I have yet to figure out how he got an angel out of a bad spider man outfit, but it made us laugh anyways. Brinlee, was a scarecrow. I wanted her to be a fairy, but so did everyone else, you could not find that costume either, so I opted for a scar crow, and I must say she looked pretty darn cute.




















No comments: